What is the high density almond?
This consists of planting almond trees in lines and then forming them in the palmate shape so that, when they grow, they form continua rows which make it possible to harvest with a harvester.
What are its main advantages?
- Rapid entry into production: The first harvest is at one year and ten months.
- Mechanised cultivation: harvesting with a fast, economic and aseptic harvester (the fruit does not touch the ground).
- Reduction of costs.
- Excellent profitability.
- It improves the quality of the fruit.
- It improves the efficiency of the phytosanitary treatments and handling in general.
- It minimises soil maintenance.